/* ---- JAVA FOR EXPANDABLE STUFFF ---- */ /* ---- END JAVA FOR EXPANDABLE STUFFF ---- */

eat more paint

I deface masterpieces so you don't have to.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Adventures of Ozkar


Ozkar considers who has the best pills in Hollywood (besides him, obviously).

He's not a real Oscar, but he's all I got, for now (I moonlight as a crafty cat burglar)... Ozkar was plucked from a centerpiece 7 years ago, and since then we've been inseperable. So while I await the return of my functional laptop + requisite deface-friendly software, let Ozkar entertain you. He's a contemplative soul.


Ozkar considers healthier choices in light of his newfound backfat and assflaps



Ozkar considers Paris Hilton, laughs, feels dirty.... Must shower...



Ozkar considers a world without Pottery Barn vs. a world made entirely of Ikea.



Ozkar considers himself above average.



Ozkar considers the miracle of tupperware.



Ozkar considers pectoral implants.



Ozkar considers fashioning his very own bat-signal.



Ozkar considers 'Ghost Ship.'




Ozkar considers the celebrity 'sex tape.'



Ozkar considers the 'dude ranch.'



Ozkar considers yoga, de-considers yoga after realizing he was not built to bend.



Ozkar considers flushing it all away.



Ozkar considers the sweet liquid-cancer he guzzles by the barrel.

2 Comments:

  • I have been interested in this theme for a long time and it was insulting for me that during development of technologies, I still search for the information offline. With the advent of your site I have plunged with all my soul into Internet.
    - eatmorepaint.blogspot.com n
    spaghetti alla carbonara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 AM  

  • I am really excited! This will be my first time visiting, good stuff. Very useful. Enjoyed the visit!
    - www.blogger.com d
    spaghetti alla carbonara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home